June 23rd, 2019
On Sunday, June 23rd, the Prince George Ribfest will be opening up the parking lot to accommodate market vendors and exhibitors.
June 23rd, 9am - 11am
June 23rd, 11am - 7pm, All ages welcome!
- All exhibitors agree to remain setup during all open hours of the Prince George Ribfest on the days they are required to attend. No early move out is permitted without prior consent from Ribfest Committee.
- Exhibitors must keep their areas clean both during and after the show.
- Exhibitors will be responsible for any damage caused by them to the exhibit area.
- Even though Pacific Western Brewing is a sponsor and supplier of the location, all concerns and correspondence must be made with the Prince George Ribfest Committee
- Exhibitors displays must meet fire codes and will be subject to fire marshal inspection.
- Exhibitors must understand the payment policy and agree to pay the fees as listed on the Exhibitor Application Form.
- Exhibitors that cancel prior to April 21, 2019, will be able to receive a full refund. Requests made prior to May 21st, 2019 will receive a 50% refund. Requests made after May 21st, 2019 will not be refunded.
- The Prince George Ribfest and Pacific Western Brewing are not responsible for any theft or loss.
- The Prince George Ribfest Committee reserves the right to remove any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and regulations outlined in the Exhibitor Agreement.
- Setup must be done the day prior, or the morning of the opening of the event. Final preparation must be completed by the starting time on the opening day of the event. Tear down and packing may not commence until the final day at the close of the event.
- The Prince George Ribfest reserves the right to determine an exhibitor's final location. The location of assigned space may be changed by the management to prevent congestion; avoid confusion in firm names; solve competitive conditions, or to benefit the overall production of the event.
- An exhibitor may not share or sublet any portion of their exhibitor space with another company unless prior approval. If an exhibitor is authorized to share or sublet tablespace, then the person whose name appears on the contract assumes full responsibility for that space.
- Loudspeakers and loud sound displays are prohibited; exhibitors must receive advance permission from the Prince George Ribfest Committee to exhibit any type of sound display.
- Exhibitors are prohibited from soliciting business in the aisles or in other exhibitor booth areas. Samples, pamphlets, publications, and catalogs, etc. may only be distributed by exhibitors from within the confines of their own vending area.
- Event management will operate security, but nevertheless assumes no liability for loss damage from any cause whatsoever. Exhibitors understand and agree that said security personnel are independent contractors and that any such security is provided by the Prince George Ribfest solely as a courtesy.
- The Prince George Ribfest shall not be responsible for any injury that may occur to an exhibitor, nor for the safety of any displays/tent/truck/trailer or its content against theft, fires, accident or any other cause of loss or damage. If an exhibitor damages a building or any structure, said exhibitor shall reimburse the owners of the building for the cost of repairing the damage.
- Exhibitors shall provide logos/pictures for event promotions as soon as possible via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selling to Minors
At no time is an exhibitor allowed to sell any item or beverage that is prohibited to minors (any person(s) who have not reached the age of majority within the Province of British Columbia). Any vendor having been found to have violated this policy risks being removed from the show with no refund and being disallowed from exhibiting at future shows of the Prince George Ribfest.
- Market vendor spaces are 10 x 10 and will be assigned on a first come basis.
- Prince George Ribfest does not provide chairs and tables for vendors. Picnic tables are provided in the communal area.
- Exhibitors cannot sell bootleg items; exhibitors cannot sell adult-only merchandise.
- The Prince George Ribfest reserves the right to refuse any Exhibitor which does not, in management’s judgment, conform to the general theme of the Event.
- Market vendors are only permitted at the Prince George Ribfest during Sunday, June 23rd and must attend between 11:00 am and 7:00 pm.
- The market vendor area is within the Pacific Western Brewing parking lot but is located outside the Prince George Ribfest fenced area.
Prince George Ribfest Exhibitor Options
|Market Vendor Prime Spot||10' x 10'||$75|
|Market Vendor Ancillary Spot||10' x 10'||$50|
Vendor Space Rental Note: Site allocation will vary. It will be determined on a vendor by vendor basis taking product offering, size of set up and utilities required into consideration.
Every vendor/exhibitor is solely responsible for and will comply with all requirements of the law, including maintaining all material permits, licenses and other authorizations required by federal, provincial and/or local law.